This GIF was created in Glitche, saved as a movie, imported into Photoshop and inserted into our Blog. I noticed that the original clarity was compromised during this process. Upon council, Ryan suggested it be created in Glitche, saved as an image, and brought directly into the site. I hope to try and recreate the GIF and see if the resolution is clearer.
Ok so here is the recreated GIF with a different filter. I ended up emailing the final GIF to myself, saving it to the desktop, dropping it into the media folder, and then uploading it to my edited post. It worked! The clarity is like the original that was created in Glitche.