Here’s a slideshow of the 2D project. As you can see, there were many previous layers of paint and comics before I came to the final layout. It took many days for the whole project to finish drying (with all of the wet paint, ink, and water that I applied.) I first applied old comics to the canvas (and glued them on), and then I applied ink to it. Later, I painted over it multiple times, by using different techniques. The reason why I say that I added water was because of the rolling brush that I used (I had to wash it so many times, it became very damp, hence why the comics fell away.) The old comics then dried, and I re-glued them on and then glued newer comics too. After the paint completely dried, I applied the top collages of the sea serpent, spider-man, the UFO and the border. I am very pleased with the final results.