MFA Show Content Remix Video Art Works (Example Above)
Part 1 – Google Drive Folder for uploading & obtaining Graphic Assets from the MFA show- https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1NP87t0q2JMmX7ItuKUHTyTJ3A5i1_d9E
** ADD your assets to the folder, download a few and hack/remix them into new works.
1. Hack the work of one of your classmates using one or more mobile apps and or pixlr or photoshop. Place the outcomes in the shared folder.
2. The example above was generated purely from my iPhone using various mobile apps to create different effects. The clips were then spliced together using the “Clips app” for iPhone.
3. Post your work to the art642 website with a little detail about your process.
Part 2 – Google Drive Folder for the ART642 GIF the Portrait collaboration / remixes –
- Hack / remix the GIF collaboration piece by obtaining the files. The Remix can be done via the mobile apps we have discussed in class.
2. Post your work to the art642 website with a little detail about your process
Part 3 – Pulling it all together – Splicing clips, fragments, images & more to communicate a specific idea
- Class Video Art collaboration – Site on scene work in class tonight!